Alison will be adding her experimental vocal improvisation to the Safehouse Wildcard Quartet, Wednesday, November 30th, 8:00 PM at the Open House Pub.
Here’s a sample from another improvisation session:
The Wildcard Quartet is opening for:
Colin Webster: tenor saxophone
Mark Holub: drums
Toby McLaren: Fender Rhodes, Juno 106 A dark and intensely raucous stew from two-thirds of the highly acclaimed LED BIB with sax player Colin Webster.
Clock (Chris Parfitt & Chris Cook)
A long overdue first Safehouse appearance of Same Actor with our very own Noteherder. The duo use sitar, laptop, soprano sax, flutes, found sounds and small percussion.
- Safehouse WildCard Plus (alisonboston.wordpress.com)
- ZAAT (ZAATTAAZ) at Safehouse (alisonboston.wordpress.com)
- ZAAT at Safehouse (alisonamazed.wordpress.com)
- Link to Live Recording: Safehouse@CoachHouse (alisonboston.wordpress.com)
- Safehouse @ Coach House Available for Listening (alisonamazed.wordpress.com)
- Live Recording – Safehouse at Coach House (alisonboston.wordpress.com)
- Link to Safehouse Performance (alisonamazed.wordpress.com)
You must be logged in to post a comment.